Saturday 31 March 2012

Avon haul..

Years and years ago i used to buy from Avon all the time, i even became an Avon rep myself - not for long though, was too much like hard work! lol
Anyway, after a while it kinda dwindled out and i hadn't used any Avon products in years, partly because the novelty wore off and because there were no Avon reps in the area (that i knew of anyway!)
So i was just a little bit excited when a friend of mine became a rep - yay!
So for the past couple of months, i have being ordering myself a bag full of goodies!
Here's my lastest lot..


 from left to right
Cherry Blossom Hair Refresher (£1.25)
Glamorous Gold Gelled Body Oil (£2.55)
Cherry Blossom Room and Linen Spray (£2.00)

Sassy Scents 15ml Eau de toilette sprays
Vanilla Berry (2 for £4)
Vanilla Blossom (2 for £4)
Frosted Berry (£1.75)

12ml Nailwear Pro in Apricot Mystery (2 for £5)
12ml Mosaic Effects in White (2 for £5)
8ml Colortrend Nail Enamel in Surf (£1.50)

Big Colour Eye Pencil Duo in Green Dream and 
Hint of Mint (£1.50)
Onyx Lustre Tri Lipgloss (£1.99) 
Far Away Exotic perfume sample (free)

-
•The Cherry Blossom Hair Refresher is great, i think this is either my 3rd or 4th bottle. I end up buying a bottle every other order now as i use it so often. It's just like a scented water i suppose, i spray on the bottom half of my hair to bring back the natural curls.

•Glamorous Gelled Body Oil - i have never tried this before, i have bought it for my holidays, to smear on over my sun lotion. I tested it on my hands and it smells amazing and leaves a very slight shimmer on the skin - perfect over a glowing tan! :)

 •Cherry Blossom Room and Linen Spray - I have several of these room and linen sprays already, (all different scents of course) so really, i don't need any more but when they bring out a new scent, you just have to add it to your collection!.. don't you?! lol

•15ml Sassy Scents Eau de toilette sprays - Never tried these before, but as they were on offer, i thought i'd give them a go. They aren't the type of scents that i would usually go for as they are quite sweet, however they are nicer than i expected them to be! and being a little 15ml bottle, the size is perfect to fit into a little clutch bag for a night out!

•Apricot Mystery Nailwear Pro and Mosaic Effects in White - I don't often purchase Avon nail polishes as i feel they are too over-priced for the quality (usually £6 each) but as these were on 2 for £5, i thought i'd give them another go as i really wanted the white mosaic effects. Haven't tested them yet so i can't really say anything else.. :)

•Colortrend Nail Enamel in Surf - Yet another bottle of nail polish to add to my 200+ bottles that i already own! To be honest, i only really bought this as i needed to spend £5 in the clearance brochure to receive the duo eye pencil for £1.50 - so that is what i did! lol

•Big Colour Duo Eye Pencil - This is gorgeous! the texture is soo soft and smooth. I haven't yet wore it on my eyes but just tested in the back of my hand.. as you do! The two green colours go great together.. just hope it goes with my blue eyes!

•Onyx Lustre Tri Lipgloss - This lipgloss is lovely, i have been wearing it from the second i removed it from its packaging - Love it! It's not gloopy or sticky which some lipglosses can be, applies really nicely and lasts quite a while compared to other lipglosses i have had.

•Far Away Exotic - This smells lovely, i have had a couple of samples of this already and because my friend knows i love it, she gave me another! :D

-
 
p.s if you live in or around the Huddersfield/Mirfield/Dewsbury area (even Leeds i suppose if you're willing to hop on a train to come a little closer) - my friend Julie will be happy to provide you with a brochure. I know you can order online but if you're like me, love to sit with a coffee and have a good look through the brochure! - just leave me a comment and let me know, i'm sure we could sort something out! :o)
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment